Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Thor!

No joke about it, Thor is 2 today!

When we rescued Thor, 1 1/2 years ago we were told he was probably an April pup by our vet, so we chose April 1st as his birth date. If you know Thor, you know this date fits his personality perfectly.

We are very happy with Thor and I'm sure he's happy to be part of our family too. He is so full of life and does some of the funniest things. My favorite thing about Thor is that he is camera shy. As soon as the camera comes out you would think I've said "Let's play tag and I'm it" - because he's off hiding and roaming to get away from me and that evil camera. He just simply makes me laugh, so in order to get an updated picture to show you all how much he has grown, I needed some assistance from Annabelle and a treat, of course!

Thank you so much to Tammie, Susan and the great staff at Tier Haven Rescue, because without you we wouldn't have our Thor.

2013 - He's grown into his ears.
2011






2011


2013 Not as tall as his brother Mojo.

No comments: