Friday, August 5, 2011

It's official - Mojo's a big brother

After an introduction walk we introduced
Thor to the house. Mojo supervised.

Yeah Scott, we will play with you later.

Mojo to Thor "You go that way and I'll go this way"

I've see this same look from my kids - "Yessss Mommmm"

That was a great meal - thanks!

I'm a little tired so I'm going to rest now, if you don't mind.
Today we introduced Mojo to his new brother Thor. Thor is 4-5 months old and so far fits in great with this family. He traveled well with us up from Kentucky and met Mojo on a walk today. I was so proud of Mojo. He was so good and seems to be taking to his new role without any hesitation.  He's even sharing his toys. Thor like most puppies like to follow us and Mojo around, but true to the Malinois breed when they are tired of you they go do their own thing. If today was any sign of the future then we are one lucky family.

3 comments:

gina said...

Congratulations to you all! Looks like a great fit! Gina

Anonymous said...

Thor is soooo cute! Congratulations guys!
Love their Auntie Paula

Angela & William said...

So excited to meet the little guy! He looks like he loves his new home already! :)